They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Friday, June 17, 2016

misconception

If you guys haven't check out my the newest page: it's finally up! It's the far right one on the top bar. (psst.. here's the link: hehe ) As the title states, what I typically post there are playlists of how I typically feel. I did say that I would post daily, but restraining to my circumstances ........ I don't think I will be able to do so HAHA but I will definitely try my best to do so. I would like to thank all the constant praises I have been getting and views on this website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment