They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Beautiology 101

This is a web drama, so it is shorter
to find a similar drama, click meee me 2

Episodes: 10 
Network: Onstyle 
Sponsor: Innisfree 
Cast: 
Han Ji-eun 
Kim Jae-young 
Lee Chul-woo 
Jin Hyuk
Joon Kyoo 
Choi Ji-heon 
Jo Hye-won 

Review: 
With this drama, I was definitely able to find out more about makeup. At the end of every drama, there is a little clip on how to use their product correctly, which is a nice!! This drama definitely has an underlying theme of being true to oneself through makeup. I know in America, or where I live, there is that idea that if you wear makeup, you're not confident with your looks. I think that this drama disproves that. Instead, this web drama promotes the idea of being natural not only with make up, but with yourself. If you do decide to watch the drama, the ideas that they present are doing make up naturally instead of caking it onto one's face. Not only this, but through every episode, they were able to highlight the background of a beauty product and the best way to use it. ((cudos to innisfree for promoting like this)) There is a bit of a love triangle in this drama, and hint, I was a bit sad at how it turned out....... However, I really did enjoy this drama because I learned more about myself as well as how to use make up properly! I do definitely recommend this to beginners in make up ! 

Rating: 
9/10 
It was a bit of a shame to only have 10 episodes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment