They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

AKDONg

So I've probably mentioned countless amounts of time regarding AKMU's comeback.....HOwever, they finally have comeback !! Their song is quite similar to LeeHi's My Star with a kinda funky-ish tune, but it'll definitely grow on you. This comeback, AKMU had a double single release, but both of the songs are upbeat and the MV suits its quite well as it's cutesy and refreshing. Please support the two and watch their MV and further support them!! (both of their MV and LeeHi's My Star will be below) 
-- I'm so proud of Suhyun for losing weight, I know it's must've been hard for her, but it has definitely payed off and she looks so much prettier!!-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment