They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Sunday, February 28, 2016

She Was Pretty

Director: Jung Dae-Yoon
Writer: Jo Sung- Hee
Episodes: 16
Network: MBC
End date: November 11. 2015



There are times when my heart says ‘O’ but I want so say ‘X.’ Why? That’s because I don’t even know how I really feel. But the words I spew out without thinking at the moment actually say what I truly feel.”


Cast: (main 4)
Hwang Jung-EumPark Seo-JoonKoh Joon-HeeChoi Si-Won
Kim Hye-JinJi Sung-JoonMin Ha-RiKim Shin-Hyuk

Review:

This drama is definitely a good drama as the ratings did reflect it. Due to the mass amounts of views, She Was Pretty has made a name for itself. I was mostly interested in this drama because it had included 
Read more here
(click 'here' if you're confused...) 
you may have to scroll down to find the article
sorry for the inconvenience!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment