They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Dream High

Appreciation Post: 
Director: Lee Eung-Bok
Writer: Park Hye-Ryun 

Episodes: 16
Network: KBS2
End Date: February 28. 2011 

((old, but forever golden)) 

Cast: (main 6) 
Kim Soo-HyunBae SuzyTaecYeonHam Eun-JungWooyoung
Song Sam-DongKo Hye-MiJin-Kuk

IU
Kim Pil- Suk
Yoon BeckyJason





"In this world, there is no such thing as a useless dream"    "There are no dreams that should be laughed at in this world. " 
"Emotions... aren't something that can change by forcing it."
"There are no ugly women in this world, only lazy ones." 



Thoughts: 
First off, this was one of my first Korean dramas that got me "hyped" for more. I honestly loved the cast: Taecyeon, Suzy, IU, Kim Soo Hyun, and Ham Eun-Jung WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR? This is more of an appreciation post to thank the writer and director for bringing such a great drama into this world. I think I enjoyed this drama even more because of the amount of Kpop idols that were involved. The amount of singing that happened throughout the show was amazing, even though I seriously hated some of the characters. However, by the end, I was able to relate and understand their spite and hatred. Can I also mention the love line in this drama? ((I was kind of disappointed on who she picked--not spoiling, but....--)) I really did enjoy this drama due to the intensity that was brought throughout the drama.
The bads: 
I think that there wasn't really a 'bad' in this drama, but I really wanted Hye-Mi to pick another guy, so I was agitated by Song Sam-Dong. (this is kind of biased...) Other than the love line, I really like this drama and there isn't much for a public viewer to criticize. 

Idols: 
Wooyoung & Taecyeon: 2PM (JYP) 
Suzy: Miss A (JYP)
IU: Solo (Leon) 
Eun-Jung: T-ara 

No comments:

Post a Comment