They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

just 2 let u know

Hi guys! 
I'm sorry for not being able to post for the past few weeks and this probably will continue towards the end of the year, but I definitely will try and keep up with this as well as school work. For those of you who go to a "competitive" school, where school is practically 12 hours of your day, you should know the amounts of homework and the inadequate amounts of time to finish it. So, I just really wanted to apologize for not being able to keep this account as active as I want, but please do anticipate new drama reviews as I will be posting those when I finish them. (Sorry, the reviews may be a bit delayed compared to the end date, BUT I definitely will try to enhance and further develop this account) 

In the mean time.........
GOT7 HAS MADE A COMEBACK AND A LOT OF ARTISTS ARE COMING BACK SOON IN OCTOBER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment