They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

heylo

AHH okay so as I have said, I have not been very active on this blog and that's kinda really disappointing. However........ I will try as I have been watching a lot of dramas over this break! As such, many of these dramas have not ended yet so please watch out for those updates ! Below will be the latest dramas that have been released and are still airing ! 

1. Goblin (tvN) 
2. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (MBC) 
3. Seven First Kiss (short web drama) 
4. Hwarang (KBS) 
5. Romantic Doctor (SBS) 



No comments:

Post a Comment