They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Saturday, May 14, 2016

><><><><>

So I do know that I am not posting a lot lately, but once again, I was mainly focused on studying for my AP Human Geography test (please let me get a 4 pleaseee.) So I am sorry for not being able to post drama reviews or post at all. What I have been doing is keeping up with drama series, but I'm also watching k variety shows (which will be listed down below) If you are interested in watching some dramas or variety shows that I'm currently watching it will be below !! 

Dramas: 
The Entertainer 
Beautiology (review coming up) 
Moorim School 

Variety Shows: 
MBigHit TV (Jackson x Jooheon) 
WGM Jjongah Couple 
WGM Solar x Eric Nam 
Running Man 
Sister Slam Dunk (previously mentioned) 

No comments:

Post a Comment