They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Sunday, May 29, 2016

IKON WYD AKA WYA

So, not too long ago I did post about iKON's upcoming comeback. Today is the day !!! iKON has come back with a groovy ballad-y type of song. This song reminded me of Big Bang's "Let's Not Fall in Love." Personally, I really enjoyed that song so I have no complaints with this. THIS IS FINALLY DONGHYUK'S TIME TO SHINE. I really enjoyed how he had more screen time as well as verses. However, the two shining characters would definitely be B.I. as well as Bobby. ((I once again have no complaints...)) Please show these rookies some love !! The video will be posted down below ! (I'm really not overreacting, seriously........... but I really think this song would only fit iKON so I'm happy) 


No comments:

Post a Comment