They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Monday, August 29, 2016

Age of Youth

Director: Lee Tae-gon
Writer: Park Yeon-Sun
Episodes: 12 
Network: JTBC 








Cast: 
-- top: actress name bottom: role played in drama -- 
Han Ye-RiHan Seung-YeonPark Eun-BinHwa YoungPark Hye-Soo
Yoon Jin-MyungJung Ye-EunSong Ji-WonKang Yi-NaYoo Eun-Jae


Review: 

The first reason why I decided to watch this drama was because the poster picture was cute and had nicely blended pastel colors. Those colors made me think "wow, this is kind of a high production drama" and "wow, this is so cute!" Therefore, I ended up watching and it was probably one of the most- if you will- inspirational dramas. Let me explain, since I'm currently in the teens, I don't really have much dramas that I can relate or learn from. Most of the dramas are quite romantic and this drama pertained to the...
Click 'here' to read more...
(click 'here' if youre confused...) 
You may have to scroll down to find article
Sorry for any inconvenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment