They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Friday, April 1, 2016

BTOB IZ BACK AGAIN

SOOOOOOOO I know lately I have been raving over BTOB's comeback and well it finally happened two days agao... BUT I didn't write an article on it. Which is totally my mistake. To any of you Melodys out there.. IM SO SORRY. BUT THE VIDEO IS SO TOUCHING BUT WHAT IS EVEN MORE TOUCHING IS THE VERSION ON MUSIC PROGRAMS !!
anyways. I think I'm too much of a fan girl to be able to keep myself cool. SO EVERYTHING WILL BE LINKED DOWN BELOW PLS CHECK THEM OUT !





No comments:

Post a Comment