They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Friday, April 29, 2016

Jaebum....

So, I have been actually quite hyped for GOT7's latest album release and the mere day of ticket buying for their concert is only in about 34 hours....... However, the news of JB being unable to attend the 29th and 30th Seoul concerts due to a spinal disk injury has made me felt uneasy. There is definitely a possibility that JB won't be able to participate in overseas concerts ((which i seriously hope won't happen ohmygoodness)) All in all, I hope that JB will have a speedy recovery so I can see him on the 10th T_T JB IF YOU'RE READING THIS (but ur probs not bc this is in English + well not many people see this LOLOLOL) I LOVE YOU OMG LOLOL 


No comments:

Post a Comment