They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Saturday, April 23, 2016

GOT7 OFFICIAL LIGHT STICK

So, after 2 years of debuting, GOT7 has finally gotten their offical light stick !!!! I know I may be posting too much about GOT7, but they're one of the groups that I keep track of the most... BUT I WILL TRY TO KEEP UP WITH OTHER GROUPS UPON REQUEST THO.. LOLOL but anyways, what the GOT7 lightstick looks like will be below as well as the user guide. 
Oh , the GOT7 lightstick is really cute, but when you first look at it, you're kinda like what the heck. The shape of the lightstick resembles the IGOT7 (ahgase) as we are baby birds. *spoiler* but the lightstick color is light green !! ((I'm sure theres going to be some sort of controversy about the color, just like iKON did, but ITS A COLOR)) 
I assure you this user guide is more interesting than your 3 minute video that lacks your idols, which is the reason why this video is about 6 minutes. Please check out the video and support GOT7 Thank you !! 



No comments:

Post a Comment