They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Monday, March 21, 2016

BTOB MV Spot

I'm probably the only person who's still raving over GOT7's comeback (their MV has reached 2.3M as of 10:12 PM) BUTTTTTTT BTOB HAS RELEASED THEIR MV SPOT TEASER WHICH IS 19 SECONDS. IN THIS 19 SECONDS I THINK I JUST DIED. 
IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. 
I'm really anticipating the upcoming charts ILOVEYOUGOT7BUTIALSOLOVEYOUTOOBTOB 
below is BTOB's 'Remember that' MV spot video ft. Minhyuk + a girl that isn't me -- which makes me kinda salty, but this is the true reality of a fan... LOL ANYWAYS if you haven't watched GOT7's 'Fly' MV, it will also be linked below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment