They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Saturday, March 26, 2016

wait what

Okay so.. just like any other person, I get distracted.. in my case.. I get distracted with other dramas and programs. Just to let you know, I am watching other programs in between dramas and some of them are: Producer 101 and We Got Married : JoyJae couple. 

Producer 101: (Mnet created) is basically about 101 trainees who join this program in order to debut (temporarily) in a girl group that contains 11 members. There is a lot of controversy around it, but this is how variety shows are made to be..... 

Anyways, if you do want to watch it, it is basically a survival show that is considered "rigged" by a lot of netizens. However, I am watching it because of JYP Jeon Somi (previously on the SIXTEEN.) 

We Got Married: (MBC created) is a variety show that virtually marries two 'famous' people persay actors and idols. I particularly only watch the JoyJae couple because well, they are idols. Please don't get me wrong, I'm sure the other couples are cute and sweet, but the JoyJae couple suits my age better...


No comments:

Post a Comment