They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

silenced.

I want to take this post (though it's been hours since the incident) to memorialize all those lives that have been lost in Brussel. If you don't know what is currently happening, in Brussel, Belgium, ISIS landed an attack. Thus, around 230 were injured and at least 30 have died. I also wanna take this post to pray for a quick development and a comeback for the city as a whole. The whole #prayforBrussel will become controversial, so in all, I want to #prayfortheworld. I want to take this time to reflect on past actions and just love your loved ones a bit more. 
(sorry for such a low mood post!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment