They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Update

Sorry !! This is super belated, but I haven't been posting reviews in awhile, well because I haven't finished watching any dramas. I am currently watching Reply 1994 and will be finishing shortly! **Some of you might be thinking 'Why won't you do a recap?' or 'Why won't you do it episode by episode?" 
I think it's better to do a general review rather than a per episode review because in the first few episodes there won't be much to commentate about because as most dramas are, it's slow in the beginning. Also, if I do a recap, it's going to ruin it for those viewers who actually want to watch the drama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment