They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Other Upcoming Comebacks

I have been so caught up with LeeHi, AKMU, and mostly GOT7's comeback, but I have truly neglected any other artist's comebacks. (sorry!!) Here is a list of upcomming comebacks ! Each groups/artist's last music video will be under their comeback teaser picture.

This is not a complete list of upcomming comebacks. 

BTOB 
March 28th 
read my rant about them here




























Oh My Girl 
Prerelease : March 21 
Mini Album: March 28  
though they are sort of a rookie, Oh My Girl has interesting and cute concepts! 
Based on their album, I would buy it because of the illustrations, but yet again, I don't listen to Ohmygirl, so I can't judge their songs. 

DAY6
Sometime at the end of March 
this will be their first album since Junhyeok left due to ""personal issues"" many people are suspecting that it is a dating scandal, but let him live his life guys 
Taeyeon 
April 
This time around, Taeyeon's album will be a full album 
Concert dates in Seoul will be August 23 and 24th 




No comments:

Post a Comment