They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Help?

Please use the blog archive to guide your way !! Also also also, go feed fishes on the upper right corner 
😂😂(or don't....)

If you're ever (even the slightest) interested in my life (I know, you're not) BUTTT.. if you are go check out my '19+ corner' (even though I'm not 19 yet.. or plus..) You can learn all those (superduperuber) (un)gr8 secrets!!1! (okay just click the page and admire my boba at the bottom) 

** disclaimer- yes, it does take scrolling to get to the bottom of the page, I'm sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment