They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Monday, July 25, 2016

Currently ....

So, I recently posted on the short web drama, Touching You, which is apparently only available on Dramafever. However, to tell you the truth, you can find this drama on a lot of second hand subbed websites. (but I did watch this on Dramafever!!) As I have mentioned before, I have been watching multiple dramas at once and none of them have come to an end yet, so I just wanted to clear up any misconceptions that I'm not trying to finish any dramas and things of such. Here is a list of the dramas I am currently watching! 

- Doctors (ft. Park Shin Hye) 

- W (ft. Lee Jong Suk) 
- Uncontrollably Fond ( ft Kim Woo Bin & Bae Suzy) 
- Age of Youth (ft Han Seung Yeon & Yoon Park) -- currently waiting for English subtitles 

in the meantime... enjoy a fan edit of nam joo hyuk ^__^



No comments:

Post a Comment