They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Reality & Innisfree !!

So, I did say that I was concluding the mini series about Korean cosmetics/facial products. However, I did receive my package today!! So I will give an overall review on my experience and the results.

1) Background
So, while browsing through my emails and simultaneously deleting multiple messages, I came across an Innisfree subscription email. In that email ,they notified me of a current raffle type of deal going on for a best loved collection package. What comes in this package are 3 items: 10 mL super volcanic pore clay mask, 10mL orchid enriched cream, and a 5 mL green tea serum. After winning this raffle type of thing, I decided to claim it, but it came with a catch (that I didn't know of...) that I would have to pay for an item as well as pay for the shipping. At first glance, I was purely okay with this consent, so I bought a 5mL green tea serum (forgetting that the package came with one) which was around $1.30 without the shipping fee. As I approached the cart section, the grand total was $7.70, the smart/dumb me thought, wow, what a great deal and proceeded to feed the account with my information.

2) Arrival
As my mom passed the parcel onto my lap, I saw the great indication of a scar on my package- meaning either someone tried to open my package forcibly or it was hitting great turmoil on the way to my home. I was greatly disappointed with how the box arrived. On the side of the box, it did indicate the words "hand with care," but definitely, these words were not achieved. 

However, things slightly turned for the better as I saw how they wrapped the items to cope with the impact. Thus, I was thoroughly impressed with this and continued to search inside the box. As I reached in I finally found the (sorta) tiny packaging that contained my serums and creams. Once I opened this little bag, I was a bit disgusted with the end results. Though this is probably most of my fault, I realized that $7 for this was not worth it. Some may definitely disagree and state that these items are worth the money, but the frugal person I am, I am appalled by both the price and the results of it. In the end, if you ever win the raffle, I simply don't think that it is worth it, but it is definitely up to your call ! (the shipping is a bit too much for these items :// ) 
The one on the far right is the item that I have bought in order to receive this "free" collection. 


No comments:

Post a Comment