They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

me + you



Just to let you know, I want to put pictures on the preview to the preview of a drama review, but with this server, I am not allowed to do so multiple times. In the beginning, it would work smoothly and come out nicely, but now, it only comes out pixelated. Please understand that I'm actually trying to make the previews interesting, but I seemingly can't do so since the server doesn't allow. Thank you! 
(though this gif isn't korean culture related.... enjoy )

No comments:

Post a Comment