They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Monday, July 18, 2016

Joys In Life #2

So, on my previous post, I posted about Nature Republic and the products that I have used from that company. Though I haven't used much of their products, this post will mainly be about The Face Shop! 

1) The Face Shop 
Just like Nature Republic, The Face Shop does not have an active online store, but rather posts about their products and what they do for you. Unlike Nature Republic, The Face Shop doesn't  have an English subtitle aspect to their products. If you are really questionable about how their product functions and what they do for you, go ask the sales associate. (I'm sure they'll be happy to help you, the workers there are particularly nice) If you don't have that type of convenience, there are many reviews online that will give you the gist of the idea ! Also, if you don't have a local store, I once again do recommend online retailing such as ebay or amazon! 

Product #1: Clean Face Oil Free BB Cream 
** They do sell these in stores, but they do also have other types of BB creams** 

I actually really enjoy using this product. I don't wear make up on a daily basis so it really hasn't had a huge effect on my face that I can recount. To me, this is a substantial BB cream and works actively like most other brands do. I do definitely recommend this type of BB cream over the drugstore ones (here in America.) If you're ever weary or scared that it's going to do harm to your face, test it out once and see if it works well for you. Also, be aware of the color and see if it matches your face. For me, it is a bit lighter, so I have to make sure that it is evenly spread onto my face. 

If I'm not mistaken, this product is around $8? I got this for $3 when buying it off a friend because it doesn't fit her skin tone. If you don't want to spend $8+, ask around and see if they have anything similar for you! 

How to Use: 
1) This is up to preference
2) Since this is a BB Cream, it would similar to applying concealer or foundation 
3) I typically just use my fingers, but I think a brush would work better (if you're covering a large amount of space) 



Product #2: BrowMaster Eyebrow Pencil 
**MAKE SURE YOU READ THE LABEL AND SEE IF IT'S THE RIGHT COLOR OHMYGOSH, I don't know if they do sell this product in store, I did get this on the clearance area** 

For this product, I didn't look at the label and saw "brown pencil" and was immediately sold. So, the lesson here is to make sure you look at the label and find out the color. However, I do enjoy using this product to fill in my eyebrows (though they are darker) just to make it look complete. I really do enjoy using the brush on this eyebrow pencil type of thing because it's stable and reliable. Something that I found quite funny was that it said "waterproof eyebrow pencil", but after swimming for approximately 30 minutes, the product was gone. 

I got this product on the clearance aisle, so the price was $2, which pretty cheap (to me) for an eyebrow pencil. 

How to Use: 
1) This is also up to your preferences
2) I typically swatch it once throughout my whole eyebrow so that the color is there and then dilute it with the brushing 


Product #3: Face It MAXX' Eye Twinkle Pen Liner 
**This was also on the clearance aisle and I was quite intrigued** 

First off, I definitely am one of the worst at doing eyeliner. I have one double eyelid and one 'hidden' double eyelid. (if that makes any sense) However, I can definitely assure you that the color is really pretty. It's a light-dark brown color that has bit of shimmer in it. It's something different and pretty!! 

How to Use: 
1) This is also up to debate because it depends how you want to use this product 
2) When you're clicking this product for the ink to come out, click multiple times and don't give up to easily 



No comments:

Post a Comment