They say there are two types of happiness. One is the kind of happiness that you only realize after the moment passes. The other is a happiness you feel at the very moment.
- Episode 16, Dream High

Because you are my everything.
Search below!!

Whatcha' Lookin' For???!!1?!

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Literal Hiatus

Hi guys !!!
So, first off I definitely want to apologize for not being able to post for the past month... I have been trying to keep up with summer school in general as well as SAT and summer assignments... (please spare me) BUTTTTTT I am currently catching up with Doctors, Beautiful Mind, as well as (starting from today...) Uncontrollably Fond. I will be posting an overall review once these dramas are finished, so please anticipate. For now, please refer to the subsections (on the top) for a variety of options. (Though, I haven't posted in those for awhile either, but I will try to blog 2-3x a week....) Thank you !! 
xoxo cammie 

No comments:

Post a Comment